1 February 2018
Doncaster Research School by Partners in Learning are looking to recruit:
An Opportunity Area Lead School Improvement Professional (primary)
Salary: £58,566 – £62,914 per annum (equivalent to Soulbury 23-26) plus travel and expenses.
Fixed term (start date ASAP until August 2020), full time, 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Work on behalf of the Social Mobility Opportunity Area in leading the primary system to improve its education outcomes.
- Challenge, influence and support schools to better utilise the breadth of available CPD, and school improvement support, thereby improving educational outcomes for pupils in identified schools.
- Work in partnership with schools to evaluate and measure the impact of their school improvement activity.
- Promote the use of evidence informed practice and decision making, and to identify appropriate high-impact evidence-based intervention strategies.
- Develop professional strategic and operational partnerships with the Local Authority and the Regional Schools Commissioner team to coordinate and drive school improvement activity in the region.
We are looking for an energetic and highly committed school improvement professional with:
- A proven track record of both school leadership and system level school improvement.
- Thorough knowledge of the importance of evidence based practice.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the national and local landscape of school improvement, including the role of Teaching School Alliances and Research Schools.
- The ability to challenge and support leadership teams, using coaching to promote and embed sustainable change
- High expectations and a commitment to excellence for all children and schools.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting new role please contact Helen Bellinger (Director of Doncaster Research School) either via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01302 888550
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 19th February 2018
Shortlisting: w/c 19th February 2018
Interviews: 5th March 2018
Completed applications should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 1 February 2018
Posted in: News